02 February 2016

Stripes & Chucks

Once upon a time I wore cute skirts and dresses on a daily basis.  Now, I am all about comfortable.

Having an eight month old requires me to be on my hands and knees on the floor most of the day, so skirts and dresses just aren't practical anymore.  I live in stretchy jeans, slip-on shoes, and shirts that can take a little baby tugging and drool.  
This particular day I wore my favorite stretchy-skinny jeans with my new Chucks.  I have never owned a pair of Chucks before but when I saw their new slip-ons with suede laces I knew I had to get a pair.  They were a little snug at first but I am slowly breaking them in.  (I seriously love these shoes).  
Paired with a comfortable striped shirt and fringe scarf, it's the most comfortable outfit that I have felt cute in for quite some time.  
Stripes are a classic, and never go out of style.  Plus, the slouchy fit is perfect for moving around in.  The scarf has to be my favorite component; not only does it keep me warm while being the perfect accessory, but it gives my little one something to hold on to when I am holding him.  

I know I have over-worn this outfit, but you can't have too much of a good thing right?  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS