17 April 2016

Date Night Stripes


Hooray for date nights.  This past Friday was just the fourth time in nearly eleven months that the husband and I were able to go out for a date.  The weather was perfection, and there was a festival going-on downtown, so it was a wonderful night for walking around.  

The evening started and ended at Fort Worth's only Prohibition Cocktail bar, Thompson's Bookstore, which opened while I was pregnant.  Finally, a good cocktail bar in town.  
For our casual, yet sophisticated night out, I wore a new striped tank-top.  The mix of horizontal and vertical stripes with spaghetti-straps, and a v-back, was the perfect amount of cute, with a little skin showing.  

My navy blue wedges tied-in the navy from the top, while my turquoise purse added a pop of color. 
The neck-line on the tank-top was perfect for a collar necklace, so I wore my new favorite Howlite, Crystal, and Gold one.  

A simple, cute outfit for a fun Friday on the town.  
Necklace, Chloe and Isabel
Tank, BP by Nordstroms
Jeans, Loft
Shoes (similar), Target
Bracelet, J Crew
Purse (similar) Kate Spade
Baby, Mine :) 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

  1. Super cute look, so happy that you were able to have a little night out on the town!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS