25 May 2016

Overalls

Yep, I said overalls.  You know those things your parents made you wear when you were a kid that you needed help unclipping so you could use the restroom?  Ahhh, memories.  

The adult overall trend has been on the horizon for a little over a year now, and I have been wanting to get myself a pair since then.  When I was pregnant I thought it would be so cute to sport a pair with a big ol' baby bump; but I didn't want to spend the money on them when I wouldn't be in them very long.
Lucky for me I found a kickass pair at Old Navy about six months after my little guy was born, so I immediately got them.  They hung in my closet for a few months before I mustered-up the courage to wear them, but I am so glad I did because I seriously love them.  

I've worn my overalls a few times with different colored tanks underneath; I think sleeves look goofy with overalls.  On this particular occasion I paired them with a simple black tank, a colorful wrap bracelet, and some cute periwinkle slip-on sandals.  We were walking around downtown for an arts festival, so comfort and minimalism was key.  
I am definitely looking forward to wearing these again before it's too hot to do so.  

Curious how others wear their overalls?  Head on over to Fizz & Frosting to see how Lauren styled hers.  

*I have to brag, I got these overalls for a STEAL.  They were on sale for 30% off....and since they were apparently an on-line purchase return, I was given an extra 30% off the sale price. I had no idea Old Navy did that but I lucked out.  So I only paid $12 for these!  #shoppingvictory #bargainshopper

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS