25 June 2016

Plain White Tee

I have always been a fan of plain white t-shirts, but only if I can find one that doesn't get tattered and faded in the wash.  A few months ago I picked-up this adorable slouchy one from Old Navy for just $12, and it has been my best friend ever since.  
Not only do I love how it drapes, but the material is a thicker, more course one, so it isn't see-through or too delicate.  

Lately, I have been wearing this tee with shorts and sandals, but my favorite way to wear it is with blue jeans and pointy-toe flats.  

The jeans, a steal from H&M, have quickly become one of my favorite wardrobe items as well. (They stretch and have a higher waist, which is perfect for chasing a baby).  

I added my Aventine Collar Necklace, Heirloom Crystal Bracelet,  and a teal Kate Spade bag, and I was ready for a dinner date with my two favorite people.  
*Dinner was Mexican, and somehow I managed not to get any salsa on the shirt.  Outfit for the win!* 

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS