07 May 2015

Adventures in Pregnancy

I am officially almost done being pregnant; with my due date in a mere 17 days the end is in sight.  It has been a very long 9 1/2 months; in a sense I feel like my life has been put on hold since September.  And of course being so close to the due date I am super uncomfortable, sleep terrible, and ready to meet our little man.  
 I have a lot to do in the next 17 days to prepare for baby boy Tucker's arrival, but the hubby and myself are so excited to see our baby boy for the first time and to bring him home. 
A lot has happened in the past few months...
we painted the nursery, we had our baby showers, we spent a ton of money on baby stuff, we set-up the nursery, we decorated the nursery, we got an outside ultrasound done, I have been to tons of doctors appointments, attended birthing classes, have read some baby literature, pre-registered at the hospital, and much more.  

We still have some organization to do to the house before his arrival, as well as a deep cleaning of the house, and a few more baby purchases, but we are mostly ready.  Luckily I have the next couple of weeks to get it all done.  
Our baby boy has been doing very well, he is measuring perfectly, head-down like he should be, and moves like crazy all the time.  His favorite thing to do is move his little feet under my ribs so you can see his bony heels poking out of my belly- so cute.  His daddy loves to talk to him and tell him how loved he is.  
Our dog, Roxy, is definitely aware of his presence.  She loves to follow me around the house, even to the bathroom; I have a new shadow that won't leave my side- haha.  She also loves to go into Tucker's room and stare out the windows; we always find her there when we get home. 

We find ourselves daydreaming about Tucker being here and all the fun we will have as a family.  Our lives are about to change drastically, and while it can be a little scary to think about at times, we are looking forward to all the new adventures in front of us and can't wait to experience them all. 


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS