25 November 2015

From My Family to Yours

I can't believe it took nearly six months after my little butterball was born to get our family photos done.  It was a gloomier day than I wanted it to be, but my baby boys smile and bright blue eyes were all the sunshine we needed. 
I didn't realize how difficult it would be to coordinate outfits with a little one.  The first thing I did was find his outfit.  I knew I wanted something blue, to match his eyes, but finding something wasn't easy.  When I finally found the blue plaid button-up with cords I knew it was the perfect choice. 
From there I went on to find the hubby a shirt that would match baby.  I myself decided to go with creme to be the neutral one; it was a great excuse to splurge on a lace shirt I had been lusting over from Anthropologie. 
While the outfits weren't a perfect match, I loved how we all came together in these adorable photos. 

I am so thankful for these two boys in my life, today and always.

Happy Thanksgiving...from my family to yours!  

SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS