30 June 2014

Styling for a Texas 4th of July

Here in Texas we are proud of our booming craft beer scene, and our state of course, so when I found a Texas Beer tank I jumped on buying it.  Lucky for me it was red, so not my color, but perfect for the 4th of July. 
 Every year for the 4th of July I make sure I wear my red, white, and blue outfit.  Typically I go for a dress and/or shorts and cute top combination, this year, being in the process of opening a brewery, I knew my awesome new tank was the winner.  
To dress the tank up a bit I wore it with my black maxi skirt...love, love, love...and added accents of gold accessories.  I thought the final masterpiece was perfect.  
I love how the maxi skirt took a simple printed tank and turned it into a unique dressier outfit.  Previously I had paired the tank with a pair of navy blue shorts and my corral cowboy boots.  I loved that look just as much, it was kind of the more relaxed and laid-back 4th of July outfit. 

Now go grab a beer and... 
Happy Independence Day!  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS