22 November 2014

The Summer to Fall Transition

About a month ago the hubs and myself went out on a date night for the first time in a while.  It was a museum night, Modern til' Midnight 80's Edition. If you recall we went to a museum night over the Summer in Dallas, this was at The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth.
A relaxing evening dining on the lawn, while listening to 80's music, called for a comfortable outfit.  So what do you wear in the transition time of the year?   When it's hot while the sun is shining, but chilly once it sets? 
How about some cutoff jeans shorts with a simple white t-shirt, an over-sized cardigan, and ankle boots?  It was such a comfortable outfit.  A bit of edginess for 80's night with some classic style mixed-in.  My legs were incredibly pale, being that it is fall, but I didn't care, I felt cute in my outfit.
The very in-style oversized cardigan was my favorite component.  Casual for a laid-back evening, during the summer to fall transition. 

Cardigan, Nordstrom Rack
White T-Shirt, Nordstrom Rack
Ankle Booties, Nordstrom Rack
Bracelets, Chloe + Isabel




SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS