11 September 2014

Chloe & Isabel: Jewelry Love


Hooray- I just hit my one year anniversary of being a merchandiser for Chloe & Isabel.  I stumbled upon the company when I was in the process of closing my online fashion boutique and fell in love with it instantly. From it's people, to it's vision, to the products, I love being a part of such a wonderful company and team.  While I haven't reached my goal for sales in this past year, I only sold $2,500, I am not giving up.  I will continue with the company and hopefully reach the point one day where I can move-up in ranks.

Let me share with you why this company is so magnificent, and the perfect place to buy your high-quality jewelry.
 The People
A mere four years ago CEO & Founder, Chantel Waterbury, decided she wanted to start her own jewelry company with a fabulous vision in mind.  With experience in major jewelry industries such as Tiffany and Co, Cartier, and Kenneth Cole, she had the experience and skills to go off on her own.  She has a clear vision, a big heart, and a knack for jewelry design.  Since the beginning Chloe & Isabel designs have been featured in dozens of magazines and publications including Real Simple, O, Lucky, In Style, Shape, Vouge, Glamour, The Huffington Post, The Today Show, and more.   
 
The Vision
Chloe and Isabel was inspired by a concept called, "The Friendship Philosophy."  This is the idea of two best friends, with different personalities and styles, united by their passion for style and self-expression, coming together.  "Chloe" is the fearless fashionista, who is always in search of the season's hottest trends, while "Isabel" appreciates timeless, beautifully-crafted pieces. Whether a Chloe, an Isabel, or a Chloe-bel (that's me), Chloe and Isabel has everything you are looking for in jewelry. 
The Products
Starting at just $18, every piece of jewelry is designed in New York City and backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.  All products are hypo-allergenic, nickel-free, and lead safe, which means even the most sensitive of jewelry wearers can splurge; they really have a little bit of everything for every style.  I find myself discovering new pieces to lust after even though they have been on the market for months. Plus, with full new collections launching every season, and capsule collections in-between, you are guaranteed to be awed year-round with gorgeous bling.  
 Check out my Chloe and Isabel boutique (Merchandiser: Sunday Champagne) and fall in love with Chloe & Isabel, just like I did.  
To be informed of the latest Chloe & Isabel products, updates, and sales, follow me on Instagram (@sundaychampagne).  


SHARE THIS POST - {PINTEREST}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS